500 kg counterbalanced swivel crane 360° electric lift/lower/extend/retract jib arm
If you might need an user friendly solution that improves efficiency and productivity at once, but is also flexible and particularly important in areas that have limited space or many obstacles in the way, we, at Eurobox Technologies, have the best solution for you!
The Counterbalanced Swivel Crane 360° with electric lift/lower/extend/retract jib arm is what you need in your warehouse due to the following reasons:
- A lock valve, integrated into the hydraulic system, which works as a prevention measure so that, in case of a possible breakage of the pipes, the load will not fall; and a second valve, having the purpose of preventing the crane’s overloading.
- The Eurobox’s counterbalanced floor crane is equipped with an electric controlled jib arm.
- It is equipped with a 4 way fine control lever controls for:
- Lifting the jib arm
- Lowering the jib arm
- Extending the jib arm
- Retracting the jib arm
- All movements (arm and extension) are electric controlled, progressive and adjustable by the operator with extreme precision.
- Controlled descent system with the engine off.
- The counterbalanced lifting solution is the most popular crane for awkward placements from the ground onto 3D machines, lathes, over perimeter protections, narrow openings, etc., thanks to its 360° pivoting and in all those applications where there is no space to move the load with a forklift or other large sizes lifting equipment.
|Max Capacity (Kg)||500|
|Max Overhang (mm)||1312|
|Frontal footprint (mm)||990|
|Lifting||Electric with adjustable and proportional speed|
|Lowering||Electric with adjustable and proportional speed|