200 kg counterbalanced swivel crane 360° manual lift/lower
It is already known that every company needs to operate under a set of safety regulations. Because of that, they have to provide special equipment to safely handle heavy loads. Working with cranes is most indicated because they are the ideal kind of equipment to be used for operations such as pulling and lifting items, but most importantly, for handling materials that need to be stored in areas that are tough to reach.
An important characterictic of the mobile cranes is the flexibility provided by their compact dimensions. It is important, while working in crowded areas, to make sure that the equipment used doesn’t take up a lot room. Because of that, the mobile cranes are most indicated to use in busy locations. The product can work inside a building too, which is one of the reasons we recomment it to be used both indoors and outdoors.
It is possible to adjust the descent speed due to the control descent knob.
Some of its benefits, that makes the 200 kg Counterbalanced Swivel Crane 360° manual lift/lower the most suitable product for you, are the following:
- It is equipped with a lock valve, integrated into the hydraulic system, which works as a prevention measure so that, in case of a possible breakage of the pipes, the load will not fall; and a second valve, having the purpose of preventing the crane’s overloading.
- Its frame is made of painted steel and is equipped at the base with 2 useful forklift supports, to lift and transport the crane in complete safety on long distances. The sturdy push handle can be disassembled. There are also 2 handles to easily rotate the ballast. Swivel hook type. Rotating Jib arm with 8 locking positions.
- Its arm is extendable in 4 positions and an optional arm extension is available to get a maximum outreach of 1270 mm.
- It does not require a third-party certification according to current legislation or obligation of periodic checks, because it is a crane with manual lifting.
- Easy to use. No installation.
|Max Capacity (Kg)||200|
|Max Overhang (mm)||1270|
|Frontal footprint (mm)||800|
|Lifting||Fast lift double action pump|
|Lowering||Fine control descent knob|
|Boom||Manual 4 positions|