1.000 kg high capacity crane manual lift/lower
Our crane is perfect for you to use when you might need a large overhang capacity, lifting loads in the presence of obstacles and for shifting and positioning loads in hard-to-reach areas. It requires no installation and, moreover, it can be easily relocated from one location to another.
A few more reasons why to work with Eurobox’s 1.000 kg High Capacity Crane with manual lift/lower:
- It has a maximum capacity of up to 1.000 kg and outreach up to 2.000 mm.
- It represents a solution that reduces costs and is also flexible for processes such as lifting/lowering and even transporting of loads in some applications, a few of them being the machine industry, delivery to assembly lines, assembly operations, goods handling. Thanks to its minimum frontal footprint of just 800mm, it can be moved in narrow lanes and spaces, being a solution that can be maneuvered without efforts even at full load.
- A lock valve, integrated into the hydraulic system, which works as a prevention measure so that, in case of a possible breakage of the pipes, the load will not fall; and a second valve, having the purpose of preventing the crane’s overloading.
- The frame is made of painted steel and is equipped at the base with 2 useful forklift supports to lift and transport the crane safely on long distances. 360° swivel hook type.
- The rigid arm floor crane is equipped with a lever controlled fast lift and lightweight double action pump.
- The control descent knob make it possible to adjust the descent speed.
- The arm is extendable in 4 positions and an optional arm extension is available to get a maximum outreach of 2.000 mm.
- Because the rigid arm floor crane works through manual lifting, you will not need a third-party certification, by following the current legislation or obligation of periodic checks.
|Max Capacity (Kg)||1000|
|Max Overhang (mm)||2000|
|Frontal footprint (mm)||800|
|Lifting||Fast lift double action pump|
|Lowering||Fine control descent knob|
|Boom||Manual 4 positions|