1.000 kg, electric traction, electric lift/lower/extend/retract jib arm
Eurobox’s 1.000 kg crane with electric traction is a battery operated floor crane with a counterbalance system. Its handling capacity is of 1.000 kg, it is equipped with an easy-sliding drive wheel and a pair of airtight AGM batteries.
The crane works through electric lifting and lowering, extension and retraction at adjustable and proportional speed.
This battery operated floor crane is an extremely versatile, agile and easily maneuverable crane even in confined spaces.
A few other characteristics of our product are:
- Maximum ergonomics: the operator can firmly grip the tiller handles with both hands
- Safe driving
- Slow/fast speed: 2-speed driving
- Slow mode of 1.5 km/h ideal for tight spaces and to safely move the load
- Its speed is of 3.0 km/h on long distances
- Motion warning
- Warning lights
- Emergency button; indicator light showing maximum load position and the upward/downward motion and extension & retraction motion are active (color green); control light showing maximum load capacity (when the red light is activated is not possible to lift the load and extend the jib); indicator that shows the level of the battery; visual warning system that works through a LED beacon.
- Equipped with 4 extra functions that makes it easier for you to:
- Lift the machine’s arm
- Lower the machine’s arm
- Extend the macine’s boom
- Retract the machine’s boom
|Traction||Electric. Slow/fast speed: 2-speed driving|
|Max Capacity (Kg)||1000|
|Max Overhang (mm)||2000|
|Frontal footprint (mm)||800|
|Lifting||Electric with adjustable and proportional speed|
|Lowering||Electric with adjustable and proportional speed|
|Boom||Single Electric Boom with adjustable speed|