200 kg counterbalanced swivel crane 360° electric lift/lower/extend/retract jib arm
Our movable crane has an increased accuracy when working with products that need to be handled with care and are designed to offer a great ease of access to those components that may need eventual inspection.
A few of its benefits are:
- A lock valve, integrated into the hydraulic system, which works as a prevention measure so that, in case of a possible breakage of the pipes, the load will not fall; and a second valve, having the purpose of preventing the crane’s overloading.
- The counterbalanced cantilever mini crane is equipped with an electric controlled jib arm.
- It is equipped with a 4 way fine control lever controls for:
- Lifting the jib arm
- Lowering the jib arm
- Extending the jib arm
- Retracting the jib arm
- All movements (arm and extension) are electric controlled, progressive and adjustable by the operator with extreme precision.
- Controlled descent system with the engine off.
- It is the most popular model for awkward placements from the ground onto 3D machines, lathes, over perimeter protections, narrow openings, etc., thanks to its 360° pivoting and in all those applications where there is no space to move the load with a forklift or other large sizes lifting equipment.
|Max Capacity (Kg)||200|
|Max Overhang (mm)||1312|
|Frontal footprint (mm)||800|
|Lifting||Electric with adjustable and proportional speed|
|Lowering||Electric with adjustable and proportional speed|