1.000 kg high capacity crane electric lift/lower single speed
If you need a crane that can not only move easily weights of up to 1.000 kg from one location to another, but also helps you to achieve objective results by carrying out operations with the best ergonomics conditions and by using the most appropriate equipment, we have the best product for you!
Some of its perks are the following:
- It has a maximum capacity up to 1.000 kg and outreach up to 2.000 mm.
- It represents a solution that reduces costs and is also flexible for processes such as lifting/lowering and even transporting of loads and, thanks to its minimum frontal footprint of just 800 mm, it can be moved in narrow lanes and spaces, being a solution that can be maneuvered without efforts even at full load.
- A lock valve, integrated into the hydraulic system, which works as a prevention measure so that, in case of a possible breakage of the pipes, the load will not fall; and a second valve, having the purpose of preventing the crane’s overloading.
- The tiller arm of this portable crane lifting solution is equipped with gas spring and double wheels Ø 200 mm with ball bearings and braking system; 2 fixed front wheels Ø 250 mm with bearings to make it easy to move.
- The frame is made of painted steel and is equipped at the base with 2 useful forklift supports to lift and transport the crane safely on long distances.
- 360° swivel hook type.
- The portable crane lifting solution is equipped with a single speed lift/lower system controlled by pendant push button with emergency stop.
- Built-in high-frequency charger with charge level indicator.
- The arm is extendable in 4 positions and an optional arm extension is available to get a maximum outreach of 2.000 mm.
This crane is a useful lifting solution to increase safety at the workplace and avoid injuries caused by manual handling of loads.
|Max Capacity (Kg)||1000|
|Max Overhang (mm)||2000|
|Frontal footprint (mm)||800|
|Lifting||Electric with single speed|
|Lowering||Electric with single speed|
|Boom||Manual 4 positions|